whereismymthgrdwhereismymthgrd

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

electric eel electric eel

I wish...

That you'd played more with the patterns in the little eel guys. And that you hadn't sped up the song. "Electric Feel" is one of my favorite all-time songs. Hated to see it so fast. Looks good though! Keep it up!

Love that font too. What is it? Handmade?

ArcadeRobot responds:

the font is chinese rocks i think.

The rants of a teen geek1 The rants of a teen geek1

At best...

At best I can say it was a good start. Keep animating, but don't expect to get any respect from animations like that. If you like working in b&w, try some shading, some environments, anything to add to it. I say that because just saying you like working in b&w line work makes you look lazy, unless you can pull it off. You can't yet. I'd drop the anime style. It makes you look 13. Find a style of your own. You'll be so much happier you did.

By no means stop animating. If you're 13 and posting on NG already, think about how much better you'll be at 17 and 21 and so on. Don't get down on yourself, but be sure to take the constructive criticism you're being provided. Good luck and keep working!

Nickwii2112 responds:

Thank you for your honesty and giving out advice ^_^

There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

Wow!

Fantastic environments! I can't get over your animation! Looks amazing, but maybe a different song would've been good.

Family Restaurant Family Restaurant

Flawless.

Rarely do I feel like a game goes above and beyond my expectations, but this game is so well thought out and well put together. I can't think of anything I would improve or do differently. Very well done indeed! Graphics were fantastic, gameplay was great, and the sound was killer! Kudos! I can't wait to see more from you!

Game of Disorientation Game of Disorientation

And I never give 10's...

I really want to get blazed and play this game. I RARELY if EVER give 10's. I'm in love with this game! Well done! Love the graphics.

Hungry Space 2 Hungry Space 2

!Fishy! (read as: what the hell?)

Remember XGen's "!Fishy!"? Of course you do, because this is that game, on a much shittier scale. Seriously. Graphically, it's unimpressive. Bogey on this one pal. Keep tryin.