whereismymthgrdwhereismymthgrd

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Family Restaurant Family Restaurant

Flawless.

Rarely do I feel like a game goes above and beyond my expectations, but this game is so well thought out and well put together. I can't think of anything I would improve or do differently. Very well done indeed! Graphics were fantastic, gameplay was great, and the sound was killer! Kudos! I can't wait to see more from you!

Game of Disorientation Game of Disorientation

And I never give 10's...

I really want to get blazed and play this game. I RARELY if EVER give 10's. I'm in love with this game! Well done! Love the graphics.

Hungry Space 2 Hungry Space 2

!Fishy! (read as: what the hell?)

Remember XGen's "!Fishy!"? Of course you do, because this is that game, on a much shittier scale. Seriously. Graphically, it's unimpressive. Bogey on this one pal. Keep tryin.

Dark Cut Dark Cut

Dang.

Kind of reminds me of the University doctor where I go to school...Seriously though, fantastic game, very, very well done! Keep up the good work! It would've been better with more levels, but it's still very well done.

Popular! Popular!

Cute.

Keep working. It's not bad, but it's not great either. I know you worked hard on it, and I'm not saying it's bad, but you're getting there. Keep up the good work!

FlashFlower responds:

thanks :) I hope you will like my next game bette. keep uptated;D

McDonald's videogame McDonald's videogame

Well done!

Wow. I was pleasently surprised with this submission. I really enjoyed it, but the only thing that I found that I'd change is the level of difficulty. It's incredibly hard, and I think it would be a lot more fun if it were slightly less difficult. But overall, great job, and congrats on front page! You earned it!

Sonic Character Designer Sonic Character Designer

Tight.

Tight game. Growing up playing Sonic on my Genisis [sp?] and watching the cartoon, I've been a Sonic fan from the beginning. The only thing I'd like to see, is more options: height, build, more colours (maybe even be able to enter a hex code?), more body parts, ect. Tons better than your last one, and one of my overall favorites! Well done!

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

Nice...

I must say, this is by far one of the most enthralling games on NG. The only suggestion I have is to redo the ending. I think it sucks. Sorry to be so blunt, but I just don't think there should be an end. Period. Anyway, great game. I'm quite impressed.